1.03 Materials and Free Choice



What Kind of Reader Am I?


The Results...
Image result for waiting for results gif

After taking the "What Kind of Reader Are You?"quiz it turns out that I am a geek for fiction! 
Then, runner up was the genre of drama. 
Even though, I do enjoy a good crime story that's based on a true story it also scares me. This explains why non-fiction isn't the best genre for me. I agree with "What Kind of Reader Are You?"quiz because I do love indulging in a book where I am able to travel to a different world. Personally, I believed comedy would be a runner up to fiction but drama is understandable. I say it's understandable because I love reading a book with unexpected twists and turns. Not only, does this go for books but it also goes for movies too. 

The last thing I read is Animal Farm by George Orwell. In my AP English Literature class my teacher assigned us to read a book that had literary merit. To my surprise when I went on Google and typed in "books with literary merit," Animal Farm appeared. I found it surprising because when I was younger I always heard about that book in my summer camp since that was the book the older campers were reading in the english class. As soon as I saw it I knew right away I was going to read that book. The reason why I took such quick action to read Animal Farm was because I always knew a moral of what the story was about but I wanted to know the details to what happened. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3.07 Free Choice Blog

4.08 Free Choice Blog